Monday, April 27, 2009

Big Steps for Mommy!

To celebrate Landon's 5 month birthday on Friday, he went to spend the night with Mimi and Papa. Obviously, this was a big deal for me! I knew he would be safe, but I also knew I would miss him so much (and I was right)! I have very fond memories of spending the night with my Grandma and Pawpaw, and I want Landon to have those too. Landon had a blast with his Mimi and Papa! He was such a good boy, and he slept great for them. He played outside and laughed as Phoebe chased squirrels. We met Mimi to let Landon go home with her, and we tried to get him to pose in his very appropriate shirt. It says, "That's It! I'm Off to Grandma's!"

Meanwhile, we went back to a Gwinnett Braves game for some adult time with friends. We ran into a fellow Pharr teacher, Jennifer, and we met Chopper (again)!



It was a gorgeous night out, and we had fun! I couldn't wait to meet Mimi and Landon back at the mall on Saturday. We had lunch and shopped for Landon. Of course, Mimi spoiled him with all kinds of cool summer clothes! This boy is going to be stylin'! We laughed and posed Landon in some cute clothes. I survived Landon's first night out, and I'm sure there will be more to come!

1 comment:

  1. 5 mos is when we left Tate for the first time too! Good thing to do it early though, makes it easier I think.

    ReplyDelete