Thursday, July 30, 2009

A New Buddy and Cute Pics

Landon and I went this week to meet the newest member of the Ayers family, Tucker Melton! I grew up with Laura, and it is great to meet her little one. They're differences are big right now, but soon Landon and Tucker will be great buddies!
Crawling around at Mimi's!
Landon is all smiles in Mimi's highchair! Yum!
Landon and I stay busy running errands, visiting friends, swimming, and going to playdates. He's such a fun little guy, and I love his personality. Landon is crawling up a storm, and keeping Mommy on her toes.

Hangin at Monkey Joe's with Ayla for Aiden's birthday party!
Playing with Carley in the bouncy area. Carley loves to give Landon food and hugs!
Sweet boy having fun!
Chillin out at the pool


Summer will be ending before you know it, but we're having a blast!

2 comments:

  1. It's about time! Only 2 and a half weeks since the last one. Mom was going nuts! I like that first picture. The bangs make you look a lot younger, like when you were in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Steven is giving you hair advice! I happen to like the bangs too and Landon's hat. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete