Friday, November 6, 2009

Get out the scissors!

Landon had his first haircut this week! I knew it would go one of two ways- He'd either not care at all and be distracted by the bubbles and fun colors, or he would flip out. Guess which one happened? Look on to find out!
"Cool, I like this car!"

"Ok, got a little penguin cape on here. What now?"

"Hmmm, I like that squirt bottle. Wonder if she'll let me play with it?"

"Why is she spraying me with that bottle? Feels a little like rain."

"Why, Mommy, why? Why are you letting these people spray and cut me???"

"What did I do to deserve this?"

From the back
Side view

"I hope you're happy, Mommy."

Ahhh, at home eating a snack! All better! Landon survived his first haircut, and I'm sure there will be hundreds more with all that thick hair he inherited from Daddy and I. He looks like such a big boy! He loved trying his first lollipop at the end, so I'm thinking we'll start with that first next time!

4 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE!!! Caylee is officially jealous :) I don't think she is ever going to have enough hair to cut :) I have pictures to put up on my blog as soon as I can find the box I threw my camera in :) Give Landon a big hug and kiss from his aunt and uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's obvious he inherited the hair from the men on the Jones side of the family, because us Kennedy men have trouble keeping our hair past age 20!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big and brave boy! Not to mention handsome! :)

    (He made an awfully cute monkey, too.)

    Have a happy birthday, Landon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How handsome is our precious little guy!!!!! What a great week of firsts will he have had after Sunday!!! I love that little guy! Grandma

    ReplyDelete