Friday, May 7, 2010

Troublemaker!

Landon keeps me on my toes on a minute by minute basis! Oh my goodness, I don't know how people have children so close together AND keep their sanity! If I had another one right now, I'd be headed for the looney bin! Here's a little list of some of the crazy things Landon has done just within the past week:
- threw RED pasta on the floor and the cushioned kitchen chairs (still scrubbing it!)
- ate some of a candle (vanilla flavored if you're wondering)
- took off and threw one of his shoes at Kroger when I wasn't looking. We went aisle by aisle til we finally found it in the frozen veggie aisle (blame the spinach!!). I was NOT leaving without our Nikes!
- refused to sit in the bathtub (granted, his hiney hurt from the diaper rash), fell, and gave himself a bruise over his right eye
- ate sand at the park (ew ew ew!)
- spit out french toast stick and smeared it in the carpet
- threw his snack cup in Old Navy (a sweet child saw it and alerted her mommy)
- played in the toliet water at Stacey's
- unrolled toilet paper in Mommy's bathroom
- grabbed Mommy's coke and spilled it on the floor
- set the DVR to record random shows
- and don't forget the hair pulling (watch out Addison, though it is getting better!), hitting Mommy, and throwing whatever is in sight when he's angry
We're in the full throws of the toddler stages, and I pray all the time for patience. What cracks me up (and melts my heart) is how whenever he gets in trouble and cries, he only wants to hug me. Alas, how can I be mad at this face???

Here are a few more pics from the past few weeks...

The Kennedy and Jones men posing for a photo op in their blue checkered Polo shirts! Aren't they handsome?

Landon and one of his BFF's, Sutton at the park

One of the girlfriends, Ayla, and Landon at the park (yes, we like the park!)

Eating lunch with buds Henry and Aaron

Jumping in our bouncy with Addison (she doesn't let the hairpuller out of her sight for a second!)

With Mimi at Snellville Days!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo funny! It's like a glimpse into my future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you post all of these lies about your child???? He is too precious to do ANY of this! Except the hair pulling...I have seen that first hand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....that is too funny! He sure is keeping you on your toes, just think, he's only 18 months....LOL...what will be waiting you at 2-3 years...LOL All boy that's for sure. Give him a big kiss from me and I can't wait to see you guys in a week. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we know he has Kennedy blood in him for being so mischievous. Now, let's just hope he didn't get the Kennedy male hair gene.
    - Uncle Steve

    ReplyDelete