Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hangin with friends and family

We've been busy, busy, busy lately visiting with friends and family! Landon's gotten many visits from his Mimi, Grandma, and Uncle Steven. We've gone to playdates, the mall, church, and Bible study and today Linda and Laura Ayers came to visit too. Here's Landon falling asleep in Mimi's arms.



This past Sunday Landon got to meet one of my oldest and dearest friends in the world, Tara. I've known Tara since we were in middle school. I was so excited for Landon to meet her! Tara was my roommate in college our freshman year at UGA (Russell Hall rocked!). It's crazy that so much time has passed and now there are babies around! It was wonderful to see Tara and catch up and of course share some laughs.
Tomorrow Landon is getting his 3 month pictures taken. Of course when I got him up this morning I saw a nice big scratch on his cheek from his never ending moving hands. I hope it looks better tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment