Thursday, February 19, 2009

SLEEP!!!

Sleep! Just when I thought it was a thing of the past, sleep reentered my life! Kris and I are afraid that me blogging about this is going to jinx us, but for the past 9 nights, Landon has slept 8-9 hours! I am so excited! He'll usually wake up after 8 or 9 hours, eat, and go back to sleep for another hour or two. I hope we're on our way to sleeping 10-12 hour nights.
The above picture is Landon taking a nap for the very first time in his crib. Yep, I said first time and he's about 3 months. It's me that doesn't want to let go. He sleeps in our room in a pack-n-play at night still. I just love having him so close so I can see that he's ok. We're taking baby steps to him sleeping full time in his room. I'm a weakling like that...
Above is Landon cruising around the house in Daddy's arms. He loves to look around at everything and "fly" with Daddy.

This is how Landon and I look when he sleeps all night long!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! It is when you start to get good sleep that you realize how hard it has been. Way to go Landon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting some rest! Miss you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete