Monday, May 25, 2009

6 Months Old!

Landon is 6 months old! I can hardly believe it. That's half of a year already! I counted from Landon's birthday, and he's been alive for 182 days! It seems like just yesterday that he entered our lives, but then again I can't remember when Landon wasn't here. He changes so much everyday, and we love to watch him discover new things in his world. He makes me smile a hundred times a day, and there are not words to express the joy he brings to our lives. Happy Birthday Landon!
Below are his 6 month pictures. There were so many great ones to choose from!










4 comments:

  1. These are PRECIOUs!! I love the one of him looking at the bubble with his mouth open. I also really like the one of him with his name around him. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landon is sooo cute!!! Can't wait to have a Grandson in our family. I love the "catching the bubble" picture and looking through the window at the restaurant. I know he is such a fun baby. I remember when Rebecca went to sleep in her high chair once. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these! I'm so glad I didn't have to pick from these! In fact, I'll let YOU choose the new one for our fridge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. He is too cute! What a great series of pics.

    ReplyDelete