Friday, October 2, 2009

Meeting cousin Caylee!

Just recently, Landon and I finally got to meet little Caylee! Caylee is Kris' brother Kyle's little girl with his wonderful wife Sarah. We're so happy they got to come to Georgia from Colorado for a visit! We had lots of family time, and we even went to Mayfield Dairy (one of Braselton's biggest attractions!). Of course, I took tons of pictures!
It did not take long at all for Landon and Caylee to get to know each other! They were playing together and giving each other kisses before we knew it!
So this is what it would be like to have twins...
Grandma and her two sweet grandbabies!
Landon was so excited when he woke up and his new playmate was still here!
We went to have dinner at Grandpa's and really wanted to get a pic of Landon, Caylee, and Collin. (I guess they're 2nd cousins or something???) This is the best we got!
We thought it'd be easier to get a good pic of the three of them if we held them. Yeah....right!
The big Jones family! (Eric, Collin, and Kelly Rowe, Us, Grandpa, Sarah, Kyle, and Caylee Jones, Karrie, Aaron, and Sarah Day)
Trying to get a pic of Grandpa with his two grandbabies

The best we could get of Grandpa (aka Stanpa) and his 3 grandchildren! (Imagine that, Landon was tired of taking pics!)

When Caylee was here, it was like our own version of The Three Little Bears. Landon absolutley didn't mind having her here. He just kept looking at me, like "Who's that playing with my toys?" or here when it looked like he was thinking, "Hey, someone's taking a bath in my tub!"

Our little Bulldog fans!

The two mommies and their babes!
Who would have ever thought these two brothers would grow up and become fabulous daddies?
We loved our visit with the Colorado Jones' and can't wait to see them again!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I just love Landon's hair...where does he get that from?! ;) Also, small world...I knew Karrie from way back in the day when I used to play softball and Kyle from school...I didn't know that you were married to their brother! Looks like y'all had a great time & yes, Mayfield Dairy is quite the attraction...I've been there a few times myself! =-)

    ReplyDelete