Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Kicks and Toilet Paper!

I like shoes. But, I don't like paying a lot for them. I especially have not been excited about buying Landon new shoes and knowing that his feet will grow fast, and he won't wear them for long. Well, now we have quite the shoe collection. Below are some of the cute pairs that friends have passed down to us. Some for now, some for later...
And...here's my latest shoe deals! The brown pair below Mimi and I found for a steal at Payless for $10. They're so cute on him! I had a harder time finding a basic pair of tennis shoes that I a) liked, and b) were not expensive. I looked at probably 10 different stores and couldn't find what I wanted. I was partly being picky, but part of the problem also was that the cute, affordable tennis shoes started in a size 5, not 4 like we need.
Lo and behold, Babies R Us was our shoe haven ! Mimi was with me once again when we found these red and black (our fave colors) Nikes. They were originally $35 and marked on clearance to $20. I didn't want to spend more than $15, but $20 was going to have to be ok. Well, money luck was on our side cause they rang up $15 at the register!!! (Ahhh, I love deals...)

Here's Landon playing in his new shoes. He looks like such a big boy!



People aren't kidding when they say you can't turn your head for a second once your babies start moving. I put some laundry in the washer (does it ever end???), and this is what I came back to:
He was so excited that I had to take a picture before cleaning up and moving Landon back to his "real" toys. Another door that has to be shut now...*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Too cute in his new shoes! Have you tried ebay for shoes?? We get lots of stuff (brand new stuff) on ebay and it is much cheaper than buying it in the store!!

    ReplyDelete