Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm starting a blog!


Landon David Jones is finally here! He was born on November 24 at 1:42 pm, weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. Life has been a whirlwind since Landon arrived, and I can't believe that today he is 3 weeks old! I've had a few friends saying that I should start a blog, but I wanted to wait until Landon was here so I'd have plenty to blog about. I call this blog "Adventures of a New Mommy" because adventures are exactly what I feel like we're having with Landon!
Landon sleeps pretty good right now, and we're thankful for that. He usually sleeps about 3-4 hours at a time. Kris has been WONDERFUL with Landon, and he's really surprised me with how quickly he's picked up on baby things. I admit I was worried because Kris has never really been around babies. I'm very proud of him and how helpful he has been. Here are some recent pictures from Landon's first few weeks:

Uncle James finally holds Landon! He did great, and didn't drop him or anything!

Landon taking his first bath



The bath part was more fun than the drying off part!


Landon's Mimi is always counting down the minutes til she can see him again!


I have to brag on Kris here. He's been on vacation since Landon was born, and he's been tackling all kinds of projects. I needed some shelves to house all my books from my former classroom. Instead of buying them, my crafty husband decided to build some into the wall in our new playroom. Kris' dad, Stan, helped out and below is the results. I love the shelves and I love my husband too!

I am brand new to the blogging thing, but I hope to make it a regular thing. Stay tuned for more pictures and adventures from our little Landon!


















































































































3 comments:

  1. yeay!!! i'm so glad you're blogging! i can't wait to read all about little Landon's adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I am so excited that you are blogging. You are now on my list so I can check up on this cutie all the time now. We need to come out - are you ready for visitors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging and mommy world! I'm thrilled that I'll be able to share in your journey into motherhood.

    Landon is a cutie and such an alert newborn. Enjoy your newest reason to smile.

    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete