Friday, March 6, 2009

Landon's Bat Cave

Landon has been having trouble napping in his room. Kris and I think it's because his room is the brightest room in the house in the afternoon. So I went to Mimi (a fabulous woman with a needle!) and asked for help making curtains. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted, I just don't know how to sew! I also wanted to use the striped valances that I paid an arm and a leg for last summer. Here's what Mimi made for us:

When it's naptime, we close them and waaa-laaa! Landon's room is like a little bat cave when the lights are out! It's nice and dark and perfect for sleep! He's slept great in there the past few days at naptime. We're taking baby steps to getting Landon used to his room. Then when Mommy is ready to let go, Landon will sleep in his very own room at night! Landon got to see his G.G. again this week. It's been about a month, so he had grown a lot! Landon makes G.G. smile a lot!

We also went to see Grandma (Kris' mom) this week.

Landon got some love from his Grandma, and he got to meet Lacey for the first time!


1 comment:

  1. oh wow! i love it! is MiMi the seamstress for hire? :)

    ReplyDelete